To set language go to admin navigation > Language.
- Add new language
- Click on the “Add Language” button.
- Insert language name & icon.
- Click on the Save button.
- Word translation.
- Click on the “Set Translation” button on the required language from the list.
- Open google chrome and install this extension to your browser. https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/google-translate/aapbdbdomjkkjkaonfhkkikfgjllcleb
- Click on the extension icon located at the top of your browser and click on TRANSLATE THIS PAGE.
- Choose your language from the drop-down and this will translate the whole page.
- After that, scroll down and click on the Translate button. (the text “Translate” will be translated to your language)
- Click on the Save all button to translate the words. (the text “Save All” will be translated to your language)
- Or you can translate each word manually.