How to Setup Slider Settings
Log in the Admin Panel. And go to Navigation > Front Settings > Slider Settings.
- Admin can On/Off Layer Slider from here using the switchery.
- Create Slider: The Admin can create a slider on clicking Create slider button, he’ll get a list of slider template, from where he’ll choose one to work with. After clicking on the choose button, he’ll get a form for creating the slider. The Admin shall provide slider title and background image. The admin shall provide the texts to the appropriate fields and images for the places fixed. Admin can see the preview by clicking ‘Enter Preview’ or can ‘Publish’ it.
- Slider Serial: The Admin can set the sliders’ serial on clicking slider serial button.
- Slider List: In the ‘Slider List’, the admin will get the following controls for each slider:
- Edit: On edit, Admin will see the slide preview and all the images and texts added. He/she can change text/image or, remove them. He/she can also change the background and title of the slide. Like create a product, Admin can both ‘Enter Preview’ or ‘Publish’ the slide.
- Delete: The Admin can delete the slide.
- Publish/unpublish: The Admin can publish/unpublish the slide.
- Admin can On/Off Top Slider from here using the switchery.
- Create Slider: The Admin can create a new slide on clicking Create slider button, Add Slides window will appear. Admin has to provide Slider Banner, Text, Button Text, Button Link. To save the changes click on the Save button otherwise Cancel.
- Slider List: Admin will get the list of created slides in a table. From here he/she can Edit/Delete the features of slides.