How to Setup Display Settings
Display Settings is one of the most important features in Active Super Shop from where you can change the total outlook of the system. You can easily set up the Frontend by following the steps given below.
- Log in the Admin Panel.
- From the Navigation, Go to Front Settings > Display Settings.
- The Display Settings is split into 9 sub-sections.
- Homepage: There are 3 different layouts for the Homepage. Choose a layout and click on the ‘Update Home Page’ button to set the layout for the homepage. Admin can set the items of the selected homepage layout from the ‘Change Home Page Items’ section.
- Contact Page: Admin can change the contact information from here which will be shown on the contact page.
- Header: In this section, Admin can enable/ disable header menu.
- Footer: In this section, admin can choose the categories which will be shown in the footer & can set the footer text.
- Theme Color: There are 15 colour themes in the system. By choosing one colour theme, you can change the whole system colour.
- Logo: In this section, you can upload the logo. Uploaded logos will be appeared in the All Logo section & can be deleted from here. You can change the Admin Logo, Homepage Header Logo & Homepage Footer Logo from the uploaded logos.
- Favicon: You can change the favicon from here.
- Fonts: There are 18 different Fonts available in the system. Admin can change fonts just clicking the boxes.
- Pre-loader: There are 30 different pre-loaders available in the system. Admin can change the pre-loader as well as can change the colour & background colour in RGB format.