How to Install the Script in Online Manually
- Upload the zip file downloaded from CodeCanyon to your server in the public_html or, any other directory you intend the script to run.
- Extract the zip file in that directory.
- Create a new database from your server MySQL with PhpMyAdmin.
- Create db user to the database and link that database to the db user.
- Make sure the required files are permitted writable in the folder you put them and all the requirements are fulfilled by the server environment.
- Go to PhpMyAdmin and import the sql in your created database from the extracted files (uploads/installation/uploadable_database.sql).
- Open the application/config/routes.php and make:
$route[‘default_controller’] = ‘home’;
- Open the application/config/database.php file and change the below values with your data:
‘hostname’ => ‘localhost’,
‘username’ => ‘Mysql username’,
‘password’ => ‘Mysql password’,
‘database’ => ‘Database name’,
- Copy config.php file from uploads/installation folder and paste it to application/config folder. Replace the files with the same name. Make sure sess_driver and sess_save_path are like this:
$config[‘sess_driver’] = ‘database’;
$config[‘sess_save_path’] = ‘ci_sessions’;
- Import the database from uploads/installation/uploadable_database.sql
Finally browse the script.
Admin URL : your site/admin , Admin email : firstname.lastname@example.org, Admin password : 1234
Vendor URL: your site/vendor
Here is the video link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-aJL-tVRdau52jqspg_z3hL3zQiDi8jC