How to Configure reCaptcha
To configure your recaptcha you will need a google reCAPTCHA Site Key and a google reCAPTCHA Secret key.To obtain these API keys follow these steps:
- You need to sign up on http://www.google.com/recaptcha/admin .
- Click on Get reCAPTCHA button.
- If You don’t have any sites registered, then Register a new site by your domain. [ reCAPTCHA will work for its sub domain automatically]
- Then you will get Site Key and Secret key.
- Go to Frontend Settings > Site Settings > Third Party Settings > Captcha Settings of your admin panel and set API keys.
- Turn on the reCaptcha status.