How to Add Google Map API key
To configure Google Map Api follow the below steps :
- Go to Google API Console.
- Log in with your Gmail account.
- From the projects list drop- down option, select new project.
- Fill up your Project Name section and click on Create button.
- Select your new project and than go to navigation menu.
- Select APIs & Service > choose Credentials. Click on Create credentials and then select API key. Click on close button.
- Again go to Library > in the searching area write places and select Places API > Click on Enable.
- With same procedure Library > places > select Maps Embed API > Click on Enable.
- Go to APIs & Service > Credentials > Copy the API key and paste it to your site admin Navigation > Frontend Settings > Site Settings > Third Party Settings > Google map.
- Click on the save button to save the changes.