How Configure Google Analytics to System
Admin can simply set google analytics to his/her system by following the steps below :
- Go to Google Analytics.
- Note: If you have a Google account, and are not signed in, click Sign in. If you do not have a Google account, click on Create an account.
- Once you have signed in to your Google account, click Access Google Analytics.
- Click on Sign up.
- Fill in your Account Name, Website Name, Website URL, and select an Industry Category and Reporting Time Zone.
- Under Data Sharing Options, check the boxes next to the options that you want.
- Click on Get Tracking ID.
- From the Google Analytics Terms of Service Agreement that opens, click on I Accept.
- Now log in to your site Admin panel and from Navigation go to Front end Settings > Site Settings > Third Party Settings.
- Go to the Google Analytics tab and enable the status option.
- Now input the Tracking ID previously acquired and save the settings.