How to Install the Script
Please follow the following procedure to install this script in local or, online server:
- Upload the zip file downloaded from CodeCanyon to your server in the public_html or, any other directory you intend the script to run.
- Extract the zip file in that directory.
- Create a new database from your server MySQL with PhpMyAdmin.
- Create a DB user to the database and link that database to the DB user.
- Go to the URL of the unzipped folder.
- Make sure the required files are permitted writable in the folder you put them and all the requirements are fulfilled by the server environment.
- Fill up these Installation forms with your database hostname, database username, database user password, and database name respectively which you have created in the previous step.
- Provide your default admin credentials in the form.
- Click on “Install Active Newspaper CMS” and wait for the installation to complete.
- Links to “Activation Form”, “Admin Panel” and the “Frontend” of the site will appear. First, activate the license for your online domain and then browse it.
- Admin login URL will be your_site/admin