How to Update Script?
This update will be workable if the installed version is 2.6
Process 1 ( From Admin Panel):
- Log in to your admin panel.
- Go to Update.
- You can only update to the next version from the immediately previous version.
- You require proper folder permission for files to upload, extract, and overwrite.
- Otherwise, take the manual approach.
- Upload the update.zip file from updates/2.6 to 2.7
- Then click on the update button.
- Zip file uploading, extracting, replacing, and importing the update SQL may take some time depending on the file size.
- After the update, you will see the new version.
Process 2 (Manual Update):
- Log in to your cPanel.
- Open File Manager.
- Open the folder where your running script is located.
- Upload the update.zip file from updates/2.6 to 2.7 which is downloaded from CodeCanyon to your server where your script is running.
- Extract the zip file in the root directory of the running script. ( Example: if your script is located in the public_html/matrimonial on the server. Then, public_html/matrimonial is the root directory.)
- Go to PhpMyAdmin and open the database of your running script.
- Import the SQL file (update.sql) which is provided in the “updates/2.6 to 2.7/” folder.