To configure your Recaptcha you will need a Google reCAPTCHA Site Key and a google reCAPTCHA Secret key. To obtain these API keys follow the below steps:
- You need to sign up on http://www.google.com/recaptcha/admin.
- Click on Get reCAPTCHA button.
- If You don’t have any sites registered, then Register a new site by your domain. [ Recaptcha will work for its subdomain automatically]
- Then you will get Site Key and Secret key.
- Go to Admin Navigation > Configurations > Captcha Settings and set API keys.
- Switch on by clicking the checkbox of the Captcha Settings activation option.