How to Upload Digital Products (both from Admin & Vendor)
You can easily upload a Digital Product by following the below steps.
- Log in to the system with appropriate information.
- From your panel’s (Admin/Vendor) Navigation, go to Products > Digital Products.
- Create a Category of the product in which category you want to upload your products. If the category is already created, skip this step.
- Create a Subcategory of the product by selecting the right Category. If the Subcategory is already created, skip this step.
- Go to Products > Digital Products > All Digital where all the products are listed which are uploaded. ( For Vendor product upload skip the step 3 & 4)
- In the Top Right corner above the product list table, a button named ‘Create Product’ is placed to create a product. Click on the button to specify the information of the product.
- To specify the information of the product, we have created 3 sections so that Admin/Vendor can represent the product especially. The 3 sections are – Product Details, Business Details & Requirements.
- In the Product Details section, all the information are given about the product (i.e product title, description, images etc). In this section, we have shown some basic information for the product. If you need, you can Add Video for your product. The product file must be compressed to *.zip or *.rar file and the product file size shouldn’t be more than the maximum size given. If you need more information to specify the product, you can do it easily by clicking the ‘Add More Fields’ button.
- The Business Details section deals with the product sale price, purchase price, discounts and tax. There is no shipping cost because the customer can download the product after purchase.
- The Requirement section is used to show the minimum requirements for the product to install. You can add the requirement by clicking the ‘Add Product Requirements’ button.
- After completing the following steps, you can upload your product by clicking the ‘Upload’ button. If you found any problem with the product information, you can reset the forms by clicking the ‘Reset’ button and can start-up from Step 7.
- After uploading the product, you can see the uploaded products in the Product List Table (Products > Digital Products > All Digital) where you can View, Edit, Delete, Discount your product. There are some more options like Today’s Deal, Publish, Featured are given to spread out the product in some special parts of the system so that customer can easily find out and purchase your product.