How to set up language?
To set language go to admin navigation > Settings > languages.
- Select system default Language and save.
- Click on the “add new” button to add a new language.
- Insert language name, select flag & ISO 639-1 Code code. Follow this link for checking code https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ISO_639-1_codes
- Click save. Page will redirect to the listing page.
- Click “translation” from the “options” column on required language from the list.
- Input the value of the key words according to the language. These words will appear on the site.
- Then click on save.