How to get approval for a Refund Request?
After Sending the refund request, Admin and Seller both get the request and check the reason. Approval can be done in two ways:
Way-1: With seller approval
- After getting the request seller will check the reason wrote by the customer
- After checking if the seller wants to refund then he/she should approve the request
- Admin can see the seller’s approval.
- After getting seller approval, the admin can refund the price and tax for that product into the customer wallet.
- This time, the refunded amount will be cut from seller earnings.
Way-2: Without Seller Approval
- If the seller doesn’t approve the request and the admin wants to send a refund then Admin can do this.
- The admin can refund the price and tax for that product into the customer wallet.
- This time, the refunded amount will not be cut from seller earnings.