How to generate app store uploadable files?
Archive and upload your app using Xcode
- Before you can submit your app for review through App Store Connect, you need to upload the build through Xcode.
- In Xcode, select Generic iOS Device as the deployment target.
- Choose Product from the top menu and click on Archive.
- The Xcode Organizer will launch, displaying any archives you’ve create.
- Make sure the current build is selected and click on Upload to App Store in the right-hand panel.
- Select your credentials and click Choose.
- In the next window that appears, click on Upload in the bottom right-hand corner.
A success message will appear when the upload has been completed. Click Done.