How to edit the footer of the site as an admin?
For an admin to edit the footer of the site he needs to do the following:
- Firstly, he needs to log in to the admin panel.
- Then go to the ‘footer’ sub-menu under the ‘Website’ menu.
- There he will be provided with two functions.
- There he will be able to set all the widgets of his website.
- He will be able to set the footer widgets.
- He will be able to set the about widget.
- He will be able to set the social widget.
- He will be able to enable/disable the ‘switching between language’ feature.
- And also have the feature of setting his copyright text.