How to configure push notification?
To use firebase follow the procedure which are mentioned below
- Go to this URL to create project https://console.firebase.google.com/u/0/
If you already have a project then continue with that.
- Now go to project settings to get server key
- To get server key click on Cloud Messaging option
4.Turn on the switch and put the server key in admin panel
5.You will need to generate your own google-services.json. Do not use ours – it will not work for you
Follow the guideline from here https://pub.dev/packages/google_sign_in
You need to provide your fingerprints here (sha1 and sha 256)
You will find your signature/fingerprints from here ( Provided that you already have generated the key). You will also need the path of your key.jks. You may have already kept it in the root folder.
- Although most of the configuration for android is done you can check guidelines from here.
- For ios follow this https://firebase.google.com/docs/cloud-messaging/ios/client
- Push notification is a little bit tricky , so follow the guidelines properly. Learn more about how a firebase application connects with your mobile app from google searching if needed.