How to bid for a project?
To bid for a project the user has to follow the steps mentioned below:
- The Freelancer will be able to place bids provided that he has not exceeded his bidding limit which was mentioned in the package which he purchased.
- Login into the freelancer panel.
- Then go to all projects listing page
- To do that he needs to go to the freelancer dashboard.
- There is a search bar at the top. Select Projects and then click the search button.
- After the listing page arrives. The user should select the project he wants to bid.
- Then click on the ‘Place Bid’ button.
- A form will come up and the user has to Place bid price and give a cover letter and click submit.
- After that, he’ll be given a success message and his bid will be placed.