How does a freelancer rate a client?
To rate a client user has to do the following:
- Log in as a freelancer.
- Go to the ‘Completed’ sub-menu under the ‘Projects’ Menu.
- There the freelancer will be able to rate particular clients.
- Click the ‘Rate This Client’ button.
- After that a modal will pop up.
- There he will be able to rate the client for the particular project.
- He can add a reviewing comment also if he wishes to.
- Finally, click the ‘Rate This Client’ button to finalize the rating.
- If all went well he will be able to see the success message on the bottom-left corner of the screen.