To install the script follow the steps below.
- Extract the downloaded .zip file from codecanyon on your PC.
- Upload the Install.zip file to your server public_html or any other directory you intend to run the script.
- Extract the zip file in that directory.
- Create a new database from your server MySQL database.
- Create a DB user to the database and link that database to the DB user.
- First, hit your site URL and it will automatically take you to the installation.
- Click on the Start Installation Process.
- You will get the Checking File Permission page. If everything is ok then click on Go to the next step.
- Now you need to set Database Host, Database Name, Database Username, Database Password, and click Continue.
- Now you need to import the SQL file.
- Now fill up the information of the shop and click Continue.
Click on Go to Home/ Login to the admin panel.
To make it easy, we have created a video tutorial on how to install Active eCommerce CMS that you can watch below.