Business Settings Setup
Business settings have different sections to maintain the site. Below are they :
- Activation – Here are two types of activation available.
- Business-related – Admin can activate/deactivate product activation, vendor system, Wallet System, Coupon System, Pickup point, Email Verification.
- Payment related – 5 types of payment options can be managed from here. Admin can continue all of these or deactivate anyone.
- Payment method – This page is for configuring the payment method. Admin will have to input necessary information of these methods to configure with his site for running the transaction.
- SMTP settings – From here admin will have to input necessary information for SMTP configuration and then click on Save.
- Google Analytics – Switch on the feature. Insert tracking ID. and save.
- Social Media login – Google, Facebook & twitter login configuration settings are available here.
- Currency –
- Select currency from the currency list.
- Configure system currency, home default currency.
- Set the format.
- Also, admin can insert own currency except the list.
- Languages – Admin will get language list from here.He/she can add a new language or edit the language details. Also, admin can translate the existing words from here Actions > View
- Seller Verification form – verification form for seller registration. If any user wants to be a seller then he/she has to fill-up the form in front-end. Admin can take any input from right side like text, select, multiple select, radio button, file input option. And named the field and make options to choose for the seller.
- Seller commission – Admin can set amount of percentage as seller commission.
- SEO Settings – To set SEO for your site insert the following info in this page like keywords, author name, revisit time, sitemap link, description. And click on save.